1. General Information
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your odds of winning. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries. Contest/Giveaway void where prohibited by law.
3. Eligibility: Participation in the Contest/Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older at time of entry. Employees, officers & directors of Sponsor, its franchises or licensees, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families or members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Contest is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law.
4. Contest/Giveaway Dates: The Contest Dates begin at the Contest Start Date as described in Section 1 above and ends at the Contest End Date as described in Section 1 above. The first Monthly Giveaway will begin on August 1, 2019 at 6:00am PT and end on December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PT.
5. Prize: Prize winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of eligible entries during the Monthly Contest Dates as described in Section 4 above. The Prize winner(s) will receive the Prize as described in Section 1 above. Prize to be redeemed on www.skorarunning.com via a coupon code issued by Sponsor. Coupon code must be redeemed within three (3) months of issuance
Total retail value of the Prize(s) is as described in Section 1 above. No Prize substitution is allowed by winner. The Prize is non-transferable and will be subject to the Sponsor's policies. The Prize is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash substitutions. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein. Limit one Prize per individual.
6. How To Enter: To enter the Contest/Giveaway, register your email address and opt -in to email blasts (online marketing and advertising) on www.skorarunning.com. By entering your personal, valid email address and 'opt -in' to offers you are agreeing to be on the online marketing and advertising list for SKORA®. One (1) personal, valid e-mail address is equivalent to One (1) entry. Limit of one (1) entry per person for the entire duration of the monthly drawing. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will be accepted for each monthly drawing between the dates as described in Section 1 and 4 above. All entries become the property of Sponsor. They will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
7. Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor within three (3) days of each Monthly Giveaway End Date. In the event that the first entry form selected is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, or if the person who submitted the first entry form does not respond to the notification that they won as described in section 8 below, Sponsor will randomly select another winner who shall be subject to the same rules and conditions set forth herein. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
8. Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by email within six (6) days of each drawing. If unable to make contact with the winner within ten (10) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to claim the Prize, Sponsor will select a back up winner in accordance with the above. Likewise, if the original winner is ineligible or fails to timely return the signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Releases, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements of this Sweepstakes, the winner shall forfeit the Prize in its entirety, and Sponsor shall award the Prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with the above. Prize will be sent to winner within three (3) days via email.
9. Conditions: All taxes and other expenses associated with the receipt or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant's permission for the Sponsor to use his/her name, hometown city and state, likeness, biographical information and any statements made by participant regarding the Contest or Sponsor for editorial, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By entering the Contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Contest. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Comtest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy
11. Additional Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Sponsor's website. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
12. Winner List or a Copy of the Official Rules: To obtain name of Prize Winner or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by the Contest End Date as described in Section 1 above to the "Sponsor Mailing Address" as described in Section 1 above, attention: "SKORA Monthly Shoe Giveaway Sweepstakes"
13. The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of New York.