Running Pleasures That May Go Unnoticed
It’s the little things in life, don’t let them pass without notice!
- When there’s a break in the wind during a cold windy run.
- The perfect snot rocket.
- No red lights.
- Nailing your goal pace during a track workout.
- A warm rain
- Being the first to make tracks in fresh snow.
- Running by lilacs and being able to smell them.
- Having the sun come out for your run.
- The first gulp of ice water after a warm run.
- Your fave food after a race.
Any you would add?