A NEW CLASSIC.
FORM redefines premium athletic footwear. The full-leather goatskin upper forms to your foot, and a sheepskin lining and asymmetric no-tongue design make it incredibly comfortable. The durable upper and rubber outsole will make this shoe a go-to in your weekly lineup.
- Full goatskin leather upper forms to your foot for a custom fit
- Pre-treated for permanent water and sweat resistance
- Asymmetric, no-tongue design reduces pressures on top of foot
- Zero-drop construction lets the foot move naturally
- Moderate cushioned midsole balances protection with responsiveness
- High abrasion rubber optimizes durability
SKORA believes in providing as little interference as possible, while ensuring comfort, and control. Our outsoles are designed to offer highly responsive groundfeel with enough protection and cushioning to keep you running in all conditions and terrain.
Lightweight cushioning, multi-surface traction
Encourages natural movement
Bio-mechanically correct fit, natural ride
Comfort from the inside out.
Our shoes are designed to mirror the foot’s natural shape, with features and construction that help ensure a secure, real comfortable fit.
Foot matched for comfort.
No hot-spots. The perfect fit for all.
Wider forefoot. Natural comfort.
It's the little things that count.
A shoe is only as good as the materials it is made from. This is why we craft all our products from only the best high-performance materials (including goat leather, airmesh and reflective composites), using the latest construction techniques to ensure quality, fit, comfort and durability.