LUXURY MEETS MINIMALISM
CORE is designed around the foot at every level. On top, our asymmetrical and no-tongue design combine with a wide fit for natural toe-splay and increased comfort. Inside, an antimicrobial breathable mesh lining fights odors and wicks moisture. An IBR outsole provides flexibility and incredible ground feel, without sacrificing protection.
- Spacious, flexible and reliable
- Goatskin leather upper for comfort right of the box
- Antimicrobial mesh lining improves breathability and helps fight odor
- Zero-drop construction lets the foot move naturally
- Asymmetric, no-tongue design reduces pressures on top of foot
- IBR outsole provides incredible ground feel without sacrificing protection
SKORA believes in providing as little interference as possible, while ensuring comfort, and control. Our outsoles are designed to offer highly responsive groundfeel with enough protection and cushioning to keep you running in all conditions and terrain.
Lightweight cushioning, multi-surface traction
Encourages natural movement
Bio-mechanically correct fit, natural ride
Comfort from the inside out.
Our shoes are designed to mirror the foot’s natural shape, with features and construction that help ensure a secure, real comfortable fit.
Foot matched for comfort.
No hot-spots. The perfect fit for all.
Wider forefoot. Natural comfort.
It's the little things that count.
A shoe is only as good as the materials it is made from. This is why we craft all our products from only the best high-performance materials (including goat leather, airmesh and reflective composites), using the latest construction techniques to ensure quality, fit, comfort and durability.